Electric power engineering construction company said that safety is the first in all walks of life, especially in electric power engineering construction with certain risks. Whether there is on-site operation or not, there are certain construction risks. In order to ensure the safety of power engineering construction, our company summarizes the safety problems in the construction of power equipment
1. If there is no electricity, it should be regarded as having electricity.
2. The correct use of power instruments to ensure that the relevant management functions of the instrument can be normal, use and related analytical instruments should be operated in strict accordance with the design specifications to avoid damage to the equipment.
3. After the power failure, check the system fault.
4. When the inverter cuts off the power supply, the DC bus is also charged. Because of the discharge process of the capacitor, the discharge can be completed after about 5 minutes. Therefore, after cutting off the power supply, the frequency converter can not be used frequently, otherwise it will damage the frequency converter.
5. The power installation company reminds us to pay attention to the influence of static electricity on industrial electrical engineering equipment, and do not touch the circuit board and other electrical control components with hands.
6. All switchgear shall be well grounded for protection, maintenance and repair.
7. Do not let other foreign matters fall into the inverter, voltage regulator, transformer and other electrical engineering equipment for internal inspection. The exposed conductor and charged body have a surface, and we can't have ash deposition.
8. The power installation company reminds operators to wear labor protection tools and take protective measures.
9. The equipment affected with damp can't be debugged or powered on in time. It can't be debugged until it is dried. In order to prevent short circuit equipment, prevent fire, and take possible protective measures, the terminals should have appropriate safe electrical distance, and each phase should be protected by circuit breaker.