1、 Municipal engineering qualification process
For the first time to apply for the qualification of general contracting of municipal public works construction, or to apply for the qualification upgrading of general contracting of municipal public works construction, the process is roughly the same, mainly through the following steps:
1. When the enterprise submits the feasibility report of new construction or upgrading, the leaders of the bureau shall inform the feasibility of the feasibility study report of the applied enterprise according to the macro development control requirements of the provincial construction enterprises and the market capacity and layout of the construction enterprises of the city.
2. For those who decide to accept, the undertaker shall explain in detail the requirements for filling in the items and submitting materials.
3. When the enterprise submits the application form and relevant information, the staff shall carefully examine whether the information reported is true and meets the requirements. After the examination, the staff shall timely inform the applicant of the examination opinions in writing and publicize them online.
4. On the spot investigation.
5. The chief of the unit shall review and sign the opinions.
6. Report to the leaders of the Bureau for approval. (grade III enterprise qualification: Municipal Bureau of housing and urban rural development)
7. Report to the Provincial Department of construction for approval. (the qualification of secondary enterprises shall be directly reported to the provincial department and the Municipal Bureau of housing and urban rural development)
8. The competent construction department shall complete the examination within 30 days from the date of accepting the application, inform the applicant of the preliminary examination opinions and publicize them online for 10 days.
2、 Municipal qualification Department
The first-class qualification shall be examined and approved by the Provincial Construction Bureau and issued by the Ministry of construction; the second and third-class qualification shall be examined and approved by the Municipal Construction Bureau and issued by the provincial construction administration.