Civilization and environmental protection of Municipal Engineering Construction:
1. The site management of municipal engineering should emphasize civilized construction and environmental protection.
Civilized construction can promote the improvement of enterprise comprehensive management level, which is the objective requirement of modern construction; civilized construction represents the enterprise image, is conducive to the physical and mental health of employees, and is conducive to the cultivation and improvement of the overall quality of construction team. Environmental protection is the basic requirement of green and low carbon project. To protect and improve the construction environment is the need to ensure people's health and social civilization; it is the need to eliminate external interference and ensure the smooth progress of construction; it is the objective requirement of modern mass production.
Therefore, it is necessary to standardize the site appearance of the construction site, keep the working environment clean and tidy; organize the construction scientifically, make the production orderly; reduce the impact of construction on the surrounding residents and environment; ensure the safety and health of workers, which are the needs of saving energy, protecting human living environment, and ensuring the sustainable development of society and enterprises.
2. System management of civilized construction
1) The civilized construction management organization with the project manager as the first responsible person shall be established at the construction site;
2) All construction management systems shall have civilized construction regulations;
3) Strengthen and implement on-site civilized inspection, assessment and reward and punishment management, so as to promote the improvement of construction civilized management.
3. Basic requirements for civilized construction on site
1) Obvious signs must be set up on the construction site;
2) The management personnel of the construction site shall wear the card to prove their identity at the construction site;
3) All temporary facilities shall be set up according to the general layout plan of construction;
4) The bulk materials, finished products, semi-finished products, machines and equipment stacked on site shall not occupy the on-site or off-site roads and safety protection facilities;
5) The installation and use of power lines and facilities on the construction site must comply with the installation specifications and safety operation procedures, and be erected according to the lighting construction organization design. It is strictly forbidden to connect power with wires at will.
6) The construction machinery shall be arranged according to the location and route specified in the general construction plan, and the roads inside and outside the site shall not be occupied arbitrarily;
7) The road on the construction site shall be smooth and the drainage system shall be in good condition;
8) All kinds of safety facilities and labor protection appliances on the construction site must be inspected and maintained regularly;
9) The construction site shall be equipped with all kinds of necessary living facilities for workers, and meet the requirements of sanitation, ventilation, lighting, etc. The food and drinking water supply of the staff should meet the hygiene requirements;
10) We should do a good job in the security work of the construction site and the traffic guidance work inside and outside the site.