The strategies of municipal engineering site management are as follows
1. Prepare the operational construction organization design
(1) Fully study the design drawings, supplemented by site survey, and master the site information. Reasonably decompose the objectives of the contract commitments, and do a good job in target management.
(2) Investigate and understand the supply situation and price information of various materials, and make material supply plan;
(3) Investigate the local labor market and equipment leasing market, employ skilled workers and lease (purchase) qualified equipment in combination with the characteristics of engineering technology, and make mobilization plan for personnel and equipment;
(4) According to the actual situation of the site, reasonable arrangement of the construction plane layout, reasonable arrangement of the construction section and construction process;
(5) Implement the conventional construction technology, implement the construction scheme for major and special construction technology as soon as possible, and timely review the review items;
(6) Establish and improve the organization, establish and improve the rules and regulations, formulate measures to implement the rules and regulations.
2. Strengthen personnel training and assessment, including management system training, technical operation training, safety production training, etc.
3. Strengthen the construction technology disclosure and safety production disclosure, and make clear the management authority and responsibility subject.
4. Dynamic management should be done well in the construction process
(1) According to the changes of management elements in the construction site, combined with the preset scheme of construction organization design, the key points of management should be adjusted reasonably;
(2) Strengthen the construction safety management, prevent the occurrence of accidents or avoid and reduce the loss of accidents;
(3) Do a good job in civilized construction and environmental protection, and maintain a good working environment, sanitary environment and work order on the construction site.